ELSH is highly regarded by the local refugee and migrant community as a single ‘Point of Contact’ for help, advice and referral.
We are able to refer them to local assistance and specialist help such as:
- The local food bank scheme
- The Citizens Advice Bureau
- Legal advice to refugees to assist in their applications for settlement in the UK
- Housing – through Barnsley Council and local housing authorities
- Help with referrals to the local network of interpreters to help with appointments for medical help and child schooling
Click on the logos below to learn more about our partners and funders!