ELSH is highly regarded by the local refugee and migrant community as a single ‘Point of Contact’ for help, advice and referral.
We are able to refer them to local assistance and specialist help such as:
- The local food bank scheme
- The Citizens Advice Bureau
- Legal advice to refugees to assist in their applications for settlement in the UK
- Housing – through Barnsley Council and local housing authorities
- Help with referrals to the local network of interpreters to help with appointments for medical help and child schooling